We’ve already talked about the benefits of an online signature application. Now we know that a reliable online signature service provides a legal and secure method of signing documents online and helps users increase their productivity in terms of time and money. With this in mind, let’s have a closer look at the online document signing process and find out more about GroupDocs’ online signature app.
A Typical Process of Signing a Document with an Online Signature App
A basic online signature workflow includes the following steps:
- Select or upload a document you want signed.
- Add any necessary fields to the document, including recipient information.
- Locate a page and particular section(s) on this page where you’d like to put your and/or your partners’ signatures.
- Invite partners to sign the document. The online signature app sends notifications to the recipients by email.
- Wait for the online signatures to come in. The app sends a notification once the recipients sign the document. A quality online signature app also sends reminder messages to signers who forgot to put their signature.
- All the signers are informed once the signing process is completed.
Why GroupDocs’ Online Signature Service?
GroupDocs Signature is a secure and legally binding online signature service that allows users to sign documents right in a web-browser. The app is platform and software independent: it supports most widely used file formats, so you don’t need any additional software to sign a document.
GroupDocs’ online signature service entirely controls the signing process, makes it easy and hassle free. It keeps you up to date with the process, sends all necessary notifications and reminder messages so you’re informed when the signing process starts, when your partners have signed the document and when the signing process is complete.
Have any questions, comments or suggestions? Talk to us!