We’ve already talked about the benefits of an online signature application. Now we know that a reliable online signature service provides a legal and secure method of signing documents online and helps users increase their productivity in terms of time and money. With this in mind, let’s have a closer look at the online document signing process and find out more about GroupDocs’ online signature app.
A Typical Process of Signing a Document with an Online Signature AppA basic online signature workflow includes the following steps:
- Select or upload a document you want signed.
- Add any necessary fields to the document, including recipient information.
- Locate a page and particular section(s) on this page where you’d like to put your and/or your partners’ signatures.
- Invite partners to sign the document. The online signature app sends notifications to the recipients by email.
- Wait for the online signatures to come in. The app sends a notification once the recipients sign the document. A quality online signature app also sends reminder messages to signers who forgot to put their signature.
- All the signers are informed once the signing process is completed.