We’re pleased with the positive feedback on the new UI that we’ve received in the last few weeks. In June, we launched our pricing plans, with flexible options that will suit companies large and small. You can read all about them in our blog. In the next month, we’re working on various storage integration options and other improvement.
Here is a list of features that we’ve added recently to enhance the user experience. Log on to your GroupDocs account and try out the improvements!
- A new design for the embedded viewer.
- Integration with Google; retrieve your Google contacts.
- Signature saving option makes the signing process easier when dealing with multi-paged documents.
- Option to select your preferred font for typed signatures.
- Added back button to navigate form fields, signing and signed screens.
- Completion list is shown in Add Recipient dialog box when typing the user info.
- Integration with Google Picker lets you upload documents directly from your Google Drive account.
- Option to export all types of annotations to PDF.
- New pricing plans.
- Integration with Dropbox view files function.
- Integration with Amazon S3 as your back-end storage provider (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details).
- New user and account administration page.
These exciting features are coming in the near future:
- GroupDocs Comparison: authorize changes and download functionality.
- GroupDocs Signature: new field options, such as check box and initial.
- Enhanced DropBox integration: use files from your DropBox account with all GroupDocs apps.
- Amazon S3 configuration: configure Amazon S3 Storage from within the account admin page.
We’ve had a bit of press in the last month. Here is some recent community activity:
- GroupDocs was listed on recursosweb2.blogia.com – See GroupDocs on recursosweb2.blogia.com.
We’ve introduced a set of new pricing plans recently. Our objective is to make GroupDocs apps appealing to all types of users or groups, regardless of their size. We have launched these new plans after testing and collecting valuable feedback from our customers. Read more.
Thank you for choosing GroupDocs.
The GroupDocs Team