Here is a list of features that we’ve added recently to enhance the user experience. Log on to your GroupDocs account and try out the improvements!
- A new design for the embedded viewer.
- Integration with Google; retrieve your Google contacts.
- Signature saving option makes the signing process easier when dealing with multi-paged documents.
- Option to select your preferred font for typed signatures.
- Added back button to navigate form fields, signing and signed screens.
- Completion list is shown in Add Recipient dialog box when typing the user info.
- Integration with Google Picker lets you upload documents directly from your Google Drive account.
- Option to export all types of annotations to PDF.
- New pricing plans.
- Integration with Dropbox view files function.
- Integration with Amazon S3 as your back-end storage provider (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details).
- New user and account administration page.
These exciting features are coming in the near future:
- GroupDocs Comparison: authorize changes and download functionality.
- GroupDocs Signature: new field options, such as check box and initial.
- Enhanced DropBox integration: use files from your DropBox account with all GroupDocs apps.
- Amazon S3 configuration: configure Amazon S3 Storage from within the account admin page.
We’ve had a bit of press in the last month. Here is some recent community activity:
- GroupDocs was listed on recursosweb2.blogia.com – See GroupDocs on recursosweb2.blogia.com.