In October, we launched a number of new plugins for GroupDocs Viewer and GroupDocs Annotation. There are more to come as we’ll continue to design and launch plugins in the next few months. We haven’t forgotten about our other users: we’re also working on the apps at GroupDocs.com and are making great changes to some of our apps.
This month, we’ve launched a large number of plugins as well as updates to the GroupDocs SDKs.
- GroupDocs Viewer integration:
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for Concrete5.
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for Pligg CMS.
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for Alfresco Viewer.
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for CMSMS.
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for Plone CMS.
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for ExpressionEngine.
- We’ve added GroupDocs Viewer samples for Ruby, PHP, Java, Python and the .NET SDKs to Github. Read the documentation.
- GroupDocs Annotation integration:
- SDK updates:
Expect these exciting features and updates in the near future:
- Launch of GroupDocs Assembly v2.0(currently in beta).Adds a new workflow and a lot of improvements to make GroupDocs Assembly easier to use.
- Launch of GroupDocs Annotation v2.0(currently in beta).Adds new tools and features that makes collaboration even easier.
- Integration with SalesForce.
- Integration with Zapier.com.
- Document Annotation – Finding the Missing Link on Technically Easy.
- Online Word viewer: An Essential Element of Virtual Business on TechSling.
- Improving Business Communication with Online Document Management on Kirfan.com.
Good news for Orchard CMS users! We’ve introduced a GroupDocs Annotation app plugin for Orchard. This plugin lets you embed GroupDocs’ efficient online document annotation app as well as selected documents to Orchard pages. Once the document is embedded, you can annotate the document using GroupDocs’ efficient annotation app. Annotate your documents using easy-to-use tools or perform document collaboration online by sharing documents with your colleagues. Read more.
Thank you for choosing GroupDocs.
The GroupDocs Team