- Your website visitors don’t need any browser plug-ins or Flash to view documents hosted with our document viewer. You just put a document on your Drupal web-page and visitors can view it right away.
- High-fidelity rendering. Embedded documents look just like the originals. Layout, formatting and fonts are retained and text looks sharp.
- While viewing documents, users can quickly turn pages with the Go Forward/Backward buttons, just like in a slideshow. Also users can jump straight to a certain page and preview pages with thumbnails.
- GroupDocs Viewer doesn’t convert documents to images, but renders them as real text documents. Your visitors will be able to copy text right from the embedded documents or search for a particular text within the document.
- Users can zoom in or out of documents, as well as print and download the original file right from your Drupal web-pages.
- Options like text copying, document printing and downloading can be disabled so that users can’t copy the document.
- Finally, thanks to the newly released module, you can easily integrate the GroupDocs Viewer’s functionality into your Drupal website and start hosting PDF and Office documents on your web-pages in minutes.
Supported Document FormatsGroupDocs document viewer module for Drupal supports almost all common business formats. Documents with the following formats can be embedded to your web-pages:
- PDF documents
- Word processing documents (DOC, DOCX, TXT, RTF, ODT, etc.)
- PowerPoint presentations (PPT, PPTX)
- Image files (JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF)
Installing the Document Viewer Module to Your Drupal WebsiteFor a detailed instruction on how to install and use the module, please refer to our in-depth help: Integrating GroupDocs Viewer Module with Drupal Please note: To use the document viewer module, you need to sign up with us first. But don’t worry, we provide a free 14-day trial, so that you can test the viewer first.
More Useful Information About Our Document Viewer Module for Drupal
- Please see a live demo with documents of various formats embedded to our own web-page.
- Official GroupDocs Viewer page on Drupal Marketplace.
- Also, please see more details about the features and benefits of our online document viewer.
- Have any questions? Feel free to contact us for help.