We are excited to announce that we continued to launch various new plugins for GroupDocs Viewer, GroupDocs Annotation and GroupDocs Assembly in November. You can see more plugins for a variety of platforms in the coming month as our dev teams are working fast to extend GroupDocs’ presence in all available CMSs. On the other hand, we’re also aware about our other valuable users: we’re making great enhancements to our apps at GroupDocs.com. You can expect new app versions with improved features in the coming weeks.
This month, we’ve launched numerous plugins for multiple CMSs as well as updates to the GroupDocs SDKs.
GroupDocs Viewer Integration
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for Textpattern
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for Magento
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for OpenCMS
- GroupDocs Viewer plugin for Jahia
GroupDocs Annotation Integration
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Contao
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Magento
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Textpattern
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Plone
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for OpenCMS
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Magnolia CMS
GroupDocs Assembly Integration
SDK API Sample Updates
- The GroupDocs PHP SDK sample on Github
- The GroupDocs Python SDK sample on Github
- The GroupDocs Java SDK sample on Github
- The Signature SDK API PHP integration sample for Symfony2
- Demo for Java SDK samples in Heroku
- Demo for PHP SDK samples in Heroku
Expect these exciting features pretty soon:
GroupDocs Annotation V2.0 Beta Release 2
We’ve added new features that lets you annotate documents quickly and easily. The new V2.0 version includes:
- New Annotation types
- TypeWriter feature that lets you add text to a document and export
- Watermark feature that lets you add watermark to all pages of a document and export
GroupDocs Assembly V2.0 Beta Release 2
We’ve added new features that lets you perform document automation and document assembly in a jiffy. A new streamlined work flow, export data functionality as well as other improvements in UI takes your document assembly experience to new heights.
GroupDocs Viewer Plugin Integration
GroupDocs Viewer plugin lets you embed documents complete with GroupDocs’ efficient online document viewer to your CMSs. Expect GroupDocs’ efficient online document viewer plugin for Joomla 2.x, Modx, and SilverStripe in the coming weeks/months.
GroupDocs Annotation Plugin Integration
GroupDocs Annotation plugin lets you embed documents complete with GroupDocs’ efficient online document annotation app to your CMSs. You can now easily annotate on documents from with your websites. We’re planning to roll out new plugins for Drupal, Concrete5, Moodle in the coming weeks.
GroupDocs Assembly Plugin Integration
GroupDocs Assembly plugin lets you add document automation and document assembly functionality to your CMS. WordPress, Drupal, Confluence, Joomla and many more platforms will be supported over the coming weeks/months
GroupDocs Signature Watermark
GroupDocs Signature will soon roll out a watermark feature to all API users, which lets you add a custom watermark to all signed documents.
- Work has begun to update the main header across all apps to enhance user experience. Our modified header will be rolled out next week.
- We’re making changes to simplify the HTML structure of all of our dashboards, again to improve user experience.
We’ve had a bit of press in the last month. Here is some recent community activity:
- Top 3 Document Annotation Apps on techifire.com.
- GroupDocs: View any document format from the cloud on feedmyapp.com.
Great news for all Drupal CMS users! We have introduced an efficient GroupDocs Viewer module for Drupal CMS. This module lets you embed documents complete with GroupDocs’ high-fidelity online document viewer to Drupal websites. Visitors to Drupal sites can now simply view documents online just using their browsers. No need to install any specific add-on or conversion software so as to make different file formats compatible with GroupDocs Viewer because GroupDocs supports almost all file formats. Install this plugin to easily embed documents; once embedded, just click and read… It’s too simple! Read More
Thank you for choosing GroupDocs.
The GroupDocs Team