First of all, we’d like to wish you all a happy & prosperous New Year.
For GroupDocs, 2012 was a significant year marked by milestones; we’re proud and grateful to end a busy year with great achievements. With constant enhancements, we were able to prove that we’re an integral part of the document management world. In 2012, we have introduced enhanced versions of our apps with added features from time to time; created a variety of plugins for multiple platforms; integrated many different storage options with GroupDocs; introduced flexible API SDKs to help you integrate our apps to your existing applications; and were able build a strong base of valuable customers, ranging from small to mid to enterprise level; amongst many others.
Reflecting on the previous year, we’re happy that we hit all the milestones that we set for 2012. We acknowledge your encouragement and support behind our success. We will continue to grow our operation, provide excellent customer support, and proceed with innovations to maintain and continue this kind of success in 2013 too.
In the month of December, we’ve continued to release various new plugins for GroupDocs Viewer, GroupDocs Annotation and GroupDocs Assembly. On top of that, we’ve introduced new beta versions of our online document annotation and document assembly apps. We’ll be launching more plugins as well as releasing updated final versions of GroupDocs Signature and GroupDocs Annotation in the coming weeks/months.
This month, we’ve launched numerous plugins for multiple CMSs as well as updates to the GroupDocs SDKs.
GroupDocs Viewer Integration
GroupDocs Annotation Integration
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for eZ Publish
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Pligg
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for SugarCRM
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Plone
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for Alfresco
- GroupDocs Annotation plugin for pimcore
GroupDocs Assembly Integration
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Pligg
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Textpattern
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Magento
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Plone
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Umbraco
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Confluence
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Liferay
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for OpenCMS
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Magnolia
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Jahia
- GroupDocs Assembly plugin for Alfresco
SDK API Sample Updates
- Demo for PHP SDK samples in Heroku
- UI tests for Python Samples on Github
- Apps demo for Python , Java samples on Heroku
Apart from plugin integrations, we’ve released updated beta versions of our efficient apps:
GroupDocs Annotation V2.0 Beta Release 2
In this new beta version, we’ve added new features that lets you annotate documents quickly and easily. The new V2.0 version includes:
- New annotation types
- Typewriter feature that lets you add text to a document and export
- Watermark feature that lets you add watermark to all pages of a document and export
GroupDocs Assembly V2.0 Beta Release 2
In this new beta version, we’ve added new features that lets you perform document automation and document assembly in a jiffy. A new streamlined work flow, export data functionality as well as other improvements in UI takes your document assembly experience to new heights.
Expect these exciting features pretty soon:
GroupDocs Signature V2.0
New updated version of GroupDocs Signature, with a new dashboard as well as enhanced Signature workflow and wizard.
GroupDocs Annotation V2.0
New presentation mode, allowing real-time broadcast of a mouse, scroll and zoom events for 100% synchronized presentation.
GroupDocs Viewer Plugin Integration
GroupDocs Viewer plugin allows you to embed documents, complete with GroupDocs’ efficient online document viewer, to your CMSs. As we’ve finished Viewer plugin integration for the current list of CMSs, we’re going to add support for a new list of CMSs in the coming weeks/months.
GroupDocs Annotation Plugin Integration
GroupDocs Annotation plugin allows you to embed documents, complete with GroupDocs’ efficient online document annotation app, to your CMSs. You can now easily annotate documents and perform document collaboration from with your websites. As we’ve finished Annotation plugin integration for the current list of CMSs, we’re going to add support for a new list of CMSs in the coming weeks/months.
GroupDocs Assembly Plugin Integration
GroupDocs Assembly plugin allows you to add document automation and document assembly functionality to your CMS. We’re planning to integrate GroupDocs Assembly with DotNetNuke, Orchard, Kentico, and many more platforms over the coming weeks/months.
We’ve had a bit of press in the last month. Here are some recent community activities:
- GroupDocs VS Zoho on socialnomics.net.
- Best Document Assembly Software for Business on techntechie.com.
- GroupDocs VS Zoho on goodreads.com.
Great news for all reviewers! We’ve introduced the new GroupDocs Annotation user interface to make your document annotation process easier and faster. With these new enhanced UI and features, you are now able to annotate and collaborate on documents quickly. Read More.
Thank you for choosing GroupDocs.
The GroupDocs Team