We’re happy to announce the release of GroupDocs Viewer for .NET 1.5.0 as an update to our suite of .NET Libraries. This version includes many new features and enhancements.
Some of the features and enhancements are listed below:
- Support for Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Outlook file formats
- A setting to customize the width of the thumbnails container
- A setting to display the image width (for cache generation)
- Cross-domain detection
- Support for Norwegian language
- Header-less Viewer and control methods
- Concatenation of multiple streams into one document
- Usage of a default width for images having smaller widths
- A message box to display the file-download errors
- Supports the display of pages with variable heights in their original proportion
- Resizing after creation: the setWidth and setHeight methods allow resizing of the viewer even after creation
- Error propagation to customer’s code: an event is triggered when an error occurs, containing the information about the error. This event can be intercepted and processed by the user’s code
Please refer to the GroupDocs Viewer for .NET Documentation for reference.
This version also saw a number of bug fixes like unresponsive browser displaying an “unresponsive script” window when opening a large file; pages are empty after zooming in book mode, etc.
Download this latest version and check for information on what’s new from the null
If you have any questions or issues please raise them within the GroupDocs Support Forums, and we’ll be happy to assist.