We’re glad to announce the release of the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET library. Developers working on .NET can use the library to seamlessly add document comparison capability to their own applications. With this library, end users can compare documents of all most popular formats, including PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel. The library also includes a diff view GUI, which displays differences between two documents with a redline view approach and is easy to customize and integrate into your own app.
Key Benefits of the GroupDocs Diff Library for .NET (C# / VB.NET):
1. Support for all popular text document formats, including:
- Acrobat: PDF, PDF/A
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCX
- Microsoft Excel: XLS, XLSX
- Microsoft PowerPoint: PPT, PPTX
- Other: ODT, TXT, HTML
2. Suitable for any project – developers can use the diff library in any .NET project, including MVC and WebForms.
3. The library comes with a clear and easy-to-use GUI, which displays differences between two documents with an intuitive redline diff view approach. Users can also merge and download compared files for further offline editing.
4. The UI can be easily customized to match your app’s look and feel.
5. GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is a 100% independent library, which can be integrated with a single DLL and doesn’t require any client side installation.
If you’d like to integrate the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET library into your own app, please download a free trial version, or contact our sales team for a free 30-day evaluation license which comes with a fully-functional version of the library. We offer free technical support during the integration phase, so please feel free to contact us, should you need any assistance.
Also, please visit the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET Library product page for more details on features and code samples.