Good news for .NET developers – our universal document conversion library, GroupDocs Conversion for .NET is now available for download! The library enables developers to seamlessly convert back and forth between over 50 common file formats from within their .NET (C#, VB.NET) apps. For example, using the library, you can convert Word documents (DOC, DOCX) to PDF files and to images without the need for Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat on either server or client side.
Key Benefits of the GroupDocs Document Conversion for .NET Library:
1. Multiple file format support. With a single library you get a universal converter for your C# / VB.NET apps that supports over 50 file formats. Just to name a few, you can convert:
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to PDF
- PDF to image files (JPG, TIFF)
- PDF to XPS
- PDF to TXT
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to HTML
- DOC to DOCX and vise versa
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to image files (JPG, TIFF)
- Word (DOC, DOCX) to RTF
- And many more…
2. Completely independent. GroupDocs Conversion for .NET library works without dependencies on a virtual printer driver, Microsoft Office Automation, Adobe Acrobat or any other 3rd party software.
3. Fast & Accurate. GroupDocs Conversion handles multi-page Word and PDF documents quickly. No matter which file format is processed, output documents always look sharp and retain the original layout.
4. Easy Integration. The library can be deployed into your project with just a single DLL. We offer free support during the whole integration period and code examples in C#, which can help you get the converter up and running quickly.
If you’d like to integrate the GroupDocs Conversion for .NET library into your own app, please download a free trial version or contact our sales team for a free 30-day evaluation license which comes with a fully-functional version of the library
Also, please visit the GroupDocs Conversion for .NET Library product page for more details on features and code samples.