GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 1.2.0 – Now Supports Script Minimization and JSON Storage for Annotations
We’re happy to announce the release of a new version of our HTML5 document annotation library – GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
1.2.0! This version includes new exciting features and enhancements, some of which are listed below:
- Added ability to manage document collaborators’ access rights.
- Added ability to manage document collaborators’ drawing color.
- Added ability for scripts minimization.
- Page break option on the summary pane.
- Option to specify a database connection string using server-side code.
- Added support for JSON storage for annotations.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Servers 2008/2012.
This version also saw a number of fixes to known bugs, including:
- Submit/Delete/Cancel buttons were displayed in two rows in edit mode.
- Header panel was overlapped by “Annotation tools” widget.
- Users couldn’t add “Point annotation” on the second page if there were several pages in a row.
- Users couldn’t edit reply to an annotation.
For more info on some of the new features, please see the online help
To see a list of all updates and download the GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET library 1.2.0, please go to this page
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to raise them within the GroupDocs Support Forums
, and we’ll be happy to assist.