- Absolute path, like: http://127.0.0.1:8080
- Custom URL prefix, like: custom-url Prefix (custom-url) is added to the full application path, including context path ‑ http://127.0.0.1:8080/custom-url
- null value In this case the viewer uses the default application request URI (for example, http://127.0.0.1:8080/)
- PDF Printing Thanks to the new usePdfPrinting parameter, you can now print documents directly to PDF. Just set the parameter value to true. In this case, when clicking the Print button, a user gets the document printed out in the PDF format.
- Page Reordering When the supportPageReordering parameter is set to true, users can change a documents page order by dragging page thumbnails in the left side panel. Please note that this option does not change the original document itself. It is intended to help users conveniently browse and collaborate on documents in the web UI. Also, the page reordering feature currently works in the image-based rendering mode only. Set the useHtmlBasedEngine parameter to false in order to enable the feature.
- watermarkText – specifies text for the watermark
- watermarkColor – specifies color of the watermark (6 hex digits, i.e. fb3000)
The localization file name has to be in the following format: <locale>.properties to be recognized with the viewer. Once the file is ready, place it somewhere in the system (G:\Projects\GroupDocs\app\locale) and set the path as the localesPath parameter value:
BookMode=Vista Revista FileName=Nome do Arquivo FitHeight=Ajustar a Altura FitWidth=Ajustar a Largura LoadingYourContent=Carregando conteudo... Modified=Modificado Of=de OpenFile=Abrir Arquivo ParentFolder=Pasta principal ScrollView=Scroll Vertical Search=Pesquisa Size=Tamanho Thumbs=Miniaturas
G:\Projects\GroupDocs\app\xFilesPlease note. This value has to be strictly directory path only. Do not append the locale file name to the path, since GroupDocs.Viewer automatically picks up an appropriate localization for your system. So you can place several localization files in that directory.
- Added support for XPS file format
- Implemented P8 FileNet support
- Added sub-folders navigation. Now you can browse and open any sub-folder content.