It is another month and GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET has another release with more features and more supported file formats. GroupDocs Team is always looking for new ways to improve the product. We concentrate on introducing the features that are can help solve real life problems developers may come across. Let’s dive into it and have a look at what’s new in this release.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET v1.1.0 introduced a bunch of new features. Listed below are the newly added features in this release.
- Metadata and Attachments in Email Message
- Metadata and Attachments in Outlook Message
- Metadata in OneNote Document
- Metadata in Adobe Photoshop File
- EXIF Metadata in Tiff Image
- Camera Raw Properties in XMP Metadata
- Paged Text Properties in XMP Metadata
- Easy Access of XMP Metadata using Property Names
- Removal of Custom Document Properties At Once
For more details on supported feature, please visit the article: GroupDocs.Metadata Features.
New Supported Formats
Following are the new file formats supported in version 1.1.0.
- Tiff – Tiff Image
- One – OneNote Document
- Psd – Adobe Photoshop File
- Eml – Email Message
- Msg – Outlook Email Message
For more details on supported formats, please visit the article: Supported Formats.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata:
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.