It’s time to lay a hand on Next Generation GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.0.0. GroupDocs releases this product with the great power of rendering a variety of document formats to HTML and image representations.
Why Next Generation GroupDocs.Viewer? The legacy 2.x versions of GroupDocs.Viewer for Java had complex API structure thereby requiring more coding efforts for a simple implementation. There were specific way of code implementation for different types of application development platforms. For example, in previous versions a user control was provided to generate Html Code which was a barrier in the API usage flexibility for variant application scenarios. Some salient features of the next generation GroupDocs.Viewer include (but, of course, not limited to):
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.0.0 is providing an easy to understand way. ViewerHtmlHandler and ViewerImagehandler are provided to easily control the output.
- The GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.0.0 has capability to generate the Image Repesentation of the document. It can converts document pages to images to get the accurate and high quality view of the document. ViewerImageHandler class has been provided which returns the image stream. The returned stream can be mold to save the images in various formats.
- Document generation is no longer coupled with GUI and web, thus enabling you to use GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.0.0 in a larger number of scenarios.
- GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.0.0 is providing a meaningful coding structure along with significant lines of code reduction.
Supported Features GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.0.0 has come with a bundle of attractive features. Following is list of some key features.
- Multiple document formats are supported
- Get html Representations of Documents
- Get image Representations of Documents
- View document in PDF Form
- Get document as it is (Original Form)
- Apply watermark on Html
- Apply watermark on Images
- Apply Rotation in Html
- Apply Rotation in Images
- Reorder pages in Html pages
- Reorder pages in Images
For more details on supported features, please visit: Features Overview Zero Dependency on any External Software/Tool GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.0.0 is very flexible in its implementation. It has no dependencies on any tool or software. It rasterize documents and images, renders text and converts them to SVG+HTML+CSS. The GroupDocs.Viewer APIs allows user to get representation in html or image format for whole document, page-by-page or custom range of pages. Available Channels and Resources Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Viewer:
- Download - Zipped JAR
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Examples - Github source code examples
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Viewer
Feedback As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.