We are pleased to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Metatada as GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 1.4.0. New promising features i-e reading IPTC and IPTC-IIM Metadata in JPEG, reading metadata in MS Project document and exporting metadata to Excel, DataSet and CSV file have enhanced the worth of the API. Let’s see in more details what is new in latest version.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET Release 1.4.0 Key Features
Listed below are the new features introduced in GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 1.4.0.
- Export metadata to DataSet
- Export metadata to CSV
- Export metadata to Excel
- Read metadata of Microsoft Project file
- Read and write IPTC Photo Metadata (XMP API)
- Read IPTC IIM metadata in JPEG format
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.