GroupDocs team proudly announces the addition of SharePoint Plugin for GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. This plugin permits SharePoint developers to explore and investigate GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET front end. It demonstrates how GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET front end can be integrated with SharePoint.
SharePoint Plugin for GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET Supported Features
The SharePoint plugin provides end users with tools needed for convenient viewing and navigation of a documents in a browser. The plugin provides all the most commonly used UI controls available in native Adobe Reader’s plugin, including:
- Scroll view, one page in a row, two pages in a row view and double page flipping
- Pagination controls
- Page zooming
- Page thumbnails
- Text selection and copying to the clipboard
- Text search with different match types
- Document downloading and printing
SharePoint Plugin Requirements
- SharePoint Server 2013
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
- Any standard web-browser, including IE8+, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari5+
Download SharePoint Plugin
The SharPoint Plugin can be downloaded from GitHub Repository.
The developers can also contribute to the plugin through one of the following ways:
- Find an issue or an idea of new feature – fix it and submit a pull request.
- Find an issue or an idea of new feature – create an issue in the Github. In this case, GroupDocs Support Team will look on it.
Available Channel and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET