We are pleased to announce the new release of Next Generation GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.2.0. with some exciting features. In this version, some new features has been introduced along with some important fixes. Also, this version has a new installer. We recommend that you download and update the API as soon as you can.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.2.0 – New Features
In this new release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.2.0 new features are introduced to save html files to word document when use Comparison.Text for comparison and enabled to GetChanges and UpdateChanges methods along with saving results as Images and for PDF Implemented the own absorber of tables along with more improvements in API for smooth and fast Comparison. Here are some highlights:
- Save html files to word document when use Comparison.Text for comparison
- Add GetChanges and UpdateChanges methods for Comparison.Text
- Implement the Saving of result Comparison as images
- PDF: Implement the own absorber of tables
- Implement formulas comparison for Words format
Document Comparison API – Improvements
Following are the features that are improved in the latest version of the document comparison API.
- Improved comparison speed for Cells
- Enhanced Comparison for Words significant performance with new aligners
- Displaying of images and text after process for comparison is Improved
- Comparison improved for correction of position and size for Image
- Upgraded Comparison for Pdf with the images
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.