Team GroupDocs is pleased to announce Spring MVC Front End sample project for GroupDocs.Viewer for Java users. The core idea behind the development of this project is to facilitate developers to write their own document viewer using GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x. As the project is open source and published on GitHub, developers can customize it as per their needs.
Spring MVC Front End – Features
This Front End provides end users with tools needed for convenient viewing and navigation of documents in a browser. Most commonly used UI controls that are available in native Adobe Reader’s plugin are provided in this front end, including:
- Pagination Controls
- Page Zooming
- Page Thumbnails
- Document Downloading
- Document Printing
- File Browser
GroupDocs.Viewer for Java Front End – Requirements to Run
- Java Verion 1.5 or above
- JDK Verison 1.5 or above
- Jetty Version 9.3.0
- Maven 4.0.0
- Spring Framework 4.2
- Any latest browsers (Firefox, Chrome ,IE9 or greater, Safari etc.)
- GroupDocs.Viewer 3.0.0 for Java.
How to Run Application
- Download the code, import as maven project in eclipse
- Run As maven; Goals “Jetty:run”
- Goto browser and type “localhost:8080/action
Document Viewer for Java – Download
The Spring MVC Front End can be downloaded from GitHub Repository.
Please click here to download Showcase project.
Contribute in Spring MVC Front End
The developers can also contribute to the Front End through one of the following ways:
- Got an idea of new feature – fix it and submit a pull request.
- Find an issue in the project – create and log the issue on Github. In this case, GroupDocs Support Team will look on it.
Every effort by the developers/customers would be appreciated.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on Document Viewer API for Java: