At GroupDocs, we are always keen to improve our products and enhance user experience. Hence, we are excited to announce GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 1.5.0. The latest version of our metadata API provides many new features. Please see below for the list of features.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 1.5.0 – Features
In this update new abilities for JP2/JPEG2000, JPEG and MS Visio File Formats have been added:
- Read & write XMP metadata of JP2 Format
- Detect bar-codes in JPEG Format
- Save changes into original document source (doc).
- Update document properties of MS Visio Format
- Update & Remove IPTC metadata of JPEG format
- Update ApplicationRecord and EnvelopeRecord datasets of IPTC metadata
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – How to use Metadata API source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Metadata
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve the Metadata API. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.