Today, team GroupDocs is pleased to announce the release of GroupDocs.Signature for .NET with a lot of signing features worth experiencing. This Signing API allows developers to write applications with ability to significantly sign electronic docs of various file formats. Note that API permits the user to add different types of signatures on electronic documents.
Why Next Generation GroupDocs.Signature?The legacy version of API was UI dependent. The quite captivating fact about this e-signing API is, it’s UI less and independent calls can be made. Basically, it is a back-end API that can be easily integrated in any .NET application without any dependency. Some salient features of Document Signing API are given below:
- Different types of signatures are supported
- Document Signing is no longer coupled with GUI and web, thus enabling you to use the API in a larger number of scenarios.
- This lightweight API provides single solution for multiple devices (i.e. mobile, web, tablet).
- Handling all kind of signature properties easily
Signature TypesFollowing types of signatures are supported by the API:
- Text Signature
- Image Signature
- Digital Signature
Zero Dependency on any External Software/ToolGroupDocs.Signature itself does not require any additional software except .NET framework, it simply accepts a supported formatted input file to sign. In order to see how to sign various types of documents, please visit Developers Guide.
e-Signature API : Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on Document Signing API for .NET:
- Download - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - Nuget install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Examples - Examples, Showcases and Plugins
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Signature