We are inspired to see a wide number of users across the world using GroupDocs.Viewer API and their feedback always motivate us to make improvements and add support for more features. Therefore, today, we are announcing another monthly release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET with 7 new features, 9 fixes, and 5 improvements. Let’s have an overview of the latest version.
Document Viewer API – New Features
Following are the new features introduced in GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.6.0.
- Support for hyperlinks referencing a worksheet in the same document
- Hide/Show the hidden pages for MS Visio files
- Set default font when rendering Cells documents
- Set default font when rendering Words documents
- LaTeX file format viewing support
- Support for Spanish locale
- Support for Italian locale
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.6.0 – Fixes
We have provided fixes for following issues in the GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 3.6.0.
- The bookmark range is invalid for .docx
- Text document format detected as “Unknown”
- GetPages() method throws “Parameter is not valid” exception
- Output HTML contains garbled characters and few characters are merged
- GetPages() throws exception for email attachments
- API throws exception in Mono
- User can’t catch GroupDocsException
- Convert .docx to .pdf wrong symbol
- Missing character in resultant HTML
Document Viewer API for .NET – Improvements
Following are the improvements being made in the latest version of the API.
- Applying pdf document transformations
- Set the encoding standard automatically
- Cleanup GetDocumentInfo method response
- Remove XHTML xmlns attribute
- Cleanup HTML markup for Cells documents
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API:
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends – Open Source Document Viewer Applications
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this API. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.