Team GroupDocs is excited to announce GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 3.2.0. The latest version of our document generation API comes with some useful new features.
Please see below for the list of enhancements and features.
Document Generation API for .NET – Features
- Add support for outer document insertion while generating Word Processing documents
- Support number formatting features missing in .Net Framework such as ordinal, cardinal, alphabetic, etc. in template syntax
- Support string formatting features missing in .Net Framework such as upper, lower, capital, etc. in template syntax
- Add barcode image generation support for Word Processing documents
- Add barcode image generation support for Spreadsheet documents
- Add barcode image generation support for Presentation documents
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget Installation
- Documentation – Product Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We listen to your feedback carefully, please share your feedback about Document Generation API. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.