We are glad to see GroupDocs.Comparison API’s growth and users trust across the world. User’s trust and feedback always motivates us to make improvements and add more features in our Document Comparison API. Therefore we are happy to announce GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.4.0 monthly release. In this new release we have introduced 8 new Features, 2 Improvements and 2 Fixes.
New Features – GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.4.0
In this new release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.4.0 new features are introduced for word document format like support for Word-Art objects, Forms, Tables etc.. and for PDF document Absorber of paragraphs and tables absorption are introduced, along with more improvements in API for smooth and fast Comparison. Here are some highlights:
- Comparison of comments in Words document format.
- Support of WordArt objects Comparison.
- Table Comparison in a table in Words Format.
- Forms Comparison Support for Wods document format.
- Multi-language comaprison suport for Words.
- PDF document comparison for object model of Paragraph.
- Objects comparison with VBA scripts for words document.
- Implementation of absorber of paragraphs for the basic cases for PDF document.
Document Comparison API 3.4.0 – Improvements
Following are the features that are improved in the latest version of the document comparison API.
- Tables absorption for simple cases in PDF document.
- Implement the function CleanOperatorsList for PDF document.
Document Comparison API 3.4.0 – Fixes
Following are the fixes in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.4.0 API.
- Comparison result “System.Argument” Exception Invalid font name
- Tables Aligner for PDF document, fixed function “GetText “of ComparisonCell class
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples