Are you looking for some metadata editing tool to manipulate your files? Your search is over as the Metadata Editor powered by GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET is out and available now. Metadata Editor is a desktop application that demonstrates how to view and update the metadata information attached with the supported file formats using GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API. Let’s download and give it a try.
.NET Metadata Editor – Features
Following are the basic features exposed by the .NET Metadata Editor.
- Load/view metadata of any supported format
- Edit and update metadata information
- Save the document with updated metadata information
Metadata Editor – Development Environment
Front End /GUI
- Windows Form
- Custom user control to show/edit metadata information
Back End Framework
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or greater versions are supported.
The application is compatible with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or greater.
User and Developer Guide
Metadata Editor powered by GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET is very easy to use. Following are some useful resources to learn about its working and usage.
.NET Metadata Editor – GUI Screenshots
.NET Metadata Editor is open source and available for download on GitHub.
Contribute to Source Code
The developers can also contribute to the source code through one of the following ways:
- Got an idea of a new feature? – implement it and create a pull request on GitHub.
- Found an issue in the project? – create and log the issue on Github. In this case, GroupDocs Support Team will look into it.
Every effort by the developers/customers would be appreciated.