GroupDocs team is continuously adding support for new features and trying to improve GroupDocs.Comparison API for its precious user. We are glad that we are receiving many feedback from users and we are trying to provide features which are being demanded by our valuable customers. GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET is growing each day therefore we are providing new releases every month, in this regard we are happy to announce another exciting monthly release for GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.5.0 API with many new features and improvements. Current release is providing support for Multiple word document comparison with single resulting file with track-changes option support.
We suggest you to upgrade you Applications with latest release to add more feature.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.5.0 – New Features
In this monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 3.5.0 new features are introduced for word document format like support for Multiple target files with one resulting file, multiple document comparison with track change options etc.. and for PDF document support of absorption of the Page Header & Footer are introduced, along with more improvements in API for smooth and fast Comparison. Here are some highlights:
- Add option to compose multiple result list from result lists of each document
- Support comparing multiple documents with track changes
- support of absorption of the Page Footer for PDF document format
- Included support of absorption of the Page Header for PDF document format
- Provide apply/discard changes support for multiple result changes list
Document Comparison API – Improvements
Following are the features that are improved in the latest version of the document comparison API.
- Document processing performance improvement for Word document format
- Divide text into paragraphs by checking if the text fragments are contained in different parent objects for PDF
- Improved Comparison paragraph absorber for cases with plain text for PDF document
- Improved text comparison support for all Adobe Acrobat formats
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
We always welcome to our valuable Customers to share their feedback and suggestions to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.