We are happy to share that another monthly release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET with a bunch of new features is available for the .NET community. GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 16.10 has come with the support of WAV audio format. Not only this, the API has also brought some new features related to PSD, JPEG, TIFF and MP3 file formats. We recommend you to download this latest version and check out its exciting features.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET – New Features
In version 16.10, we have introduced following new features.
- Read WAV audio details
- Read IPTC metadata in TIFF format
- Read IPTC metadata in PSD format
- Read Lyrics3 tag in Mp3 format
- Update ID3v1 tag in Mp3 format
- Read Image Resource Blocks (native PSD metadata) in Photoshop format
- Read Image Resource Blocks (native PSD metadata) in Jpeg format
- Remove Photoshop metadata in Jpeg format
.NET Metadata API – Enhancements
In GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 16.10, we have improved the working of IPTC readers. Previous versions get IPTC block from the first position in Image Resource Block but IPTC block may be presented onward. Starting from v16.10 IPTC reader scans all image resource blocks to find IPTC metadata.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata queries