Document conversion now becomes easier with GroupDocs.Conversion for Java front end. Team GroupDocs delightedly releasing the servlets based front end of the API, facilitating the user to explore all of the conversion functionalities of the API.
GroupDocs.Conversion front-end using Servlet
This front end simplify the process to convert any document format into other formats. It is a single page application which allows user to upload any document, select target format and click Convert, then user must allow browser to download the converted document. By exploring this application you can also get the idea of using our Conversion API in your own project.
Supported Formats by Conversion APIGroupDocs.Conversion API supports several document formats including
- Microsoft Word: DOC, DOCM, DOCX, DOT, DOTX, DOTM
- MS Excel: XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB
- Presentation: PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX
- Portable Document Format: PDF
Pre-requisitesBefore running this project on your local machine you’ll need:
Running the Conversion API front endIn order to run this front-end application:
- Open Command Prompt
- Navigate to the project directory in command prompt
- Using command prompt run
- Navigate to http://localhost:8080/ in your web browser.
Available Channels and ResourcesFind more channels and resources to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion for Java:
- Product Home - GroupDocs.Conversion for Java.
- Documentation - Product Documentations.
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion.
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Github source code examples.