We are as GroupDocs team member glad to see that our users community is growing with each and every day. We are also receiving many feedback and suggestions from users therefore we always try to provide new and enhanced solutions to our valuable customers to fulfill their requirements and incorporate their valuable suggestions. In this regard we are happy to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.10.0 API. In this monthly release 4 new feature are introduced along with 4 improvements and 2 Bug fixes. Download the latest GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API to implement the new and improved features.
New Features – GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.10.0In this monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.10.0 new features and improvements are introduced for PDF and Slides document format like support for Watermark , Media Objects and Image postilion comparison for PDF document and Charts and Comments comparison for slides file format. Here are some highlights:
- Support for new components: media objects, image positioning for PDF document.
- Watermarks Comparison for PDF document.
- Charts Comparison support for Slides file format.
- Comments Comparison support for Slides file format.
Improvements – Document Comparison API for .NET 16.10.0These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Improved tables comparison for PDF document.
- Comparison Paragraph Absorber for cases with tables for PDF document.
- Document builder and page mapper for PDF document.
- Paragraph Absorber for cases with plain text for PDF document.
Fixes – Document Comparison APIThis is the list of fixes done in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API for .NET 16.10.0.
- Identical text from neighboring paragraphs is defined as deleted and inserted for words document.
- Files are not opened after comparison for Slides file format
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples