We’ve just published some important updates for GroupDocs.Metadata for the .NET community and we’re really pleased to announce our newest stable GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 16.11 release, which includes support for even some more document formats as well as some great new features for images and audio files. To try out all of the awesome features available now in our latest release, simply download this latest version or check for updates in Visual Studio and install the release .
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET – New Features
In version 16.11, we have introduced following new features.
- WMF image format detection
- WebP image format detection
- Removal of ID3v2 tag in Mp3 format
- Detection of MIME type of the specific file
- EMF image format detection
- Reading content type properties in Excel document
- Image size retrieval
.NET Metadata API – Enhancements
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 16.11 comes with a number of enhancements. We have now added support for some more document formats, the details of which are as follows:
- XLSM, XLT, XLTX, XLTM for Excel documents
- POT, POTX for PowerPoint documents
You can get more information about supported formats here.
Well, that’s not all. This newer release comes with some more improvements while working with the audio files. GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 16.11 introduces the following enhancements for MP3 format:
- Read even more properties of an MPEG audio header like HeaderPosition, Bitrate, ChannelMode, Copyright etc
- Read/Write additional information like artist,album,title,track number, year etc from ID3V2 tag in
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata