GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API supports document conversion operations back and forth over 50 documents and image file formats but we are expanding its feature and trying to add more document and image format support .In this regard are happy to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 16.11.0 API. This release has included new features like return possible conversions , page count from file and stream also added support for new file formats DjVu, EMF, WMF, DICOM, OTP along with some improvements and fixes. So why you are waiting just download the new release and use the new exciting features.
New Features – GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API 16.11.0
In this monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 16.11.0 added support for new document and image format conversion into different document formats and also added new features, Improvements and fixes. Here is the list of changes made in new release.
- DjVu format Support Added
- EMF format Support Added
- WMF format Support Added
- DICOM format Support Added
- OTP format Support Added
- Helper method to return possible conversions from file extension or stream
- Helper method to return pages count of a document which will be converted
- Improved progress reporting
- Improved performance of Word to Pdf and Word to Epub conversions
- Progress report is not working
- Mssing “Fixedlayout” Property while Updating VB Example
- File name contains extra symbols
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.