We are happy to announce that release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET for the month of November is available now. GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.11.0 is packed with the new features such as the rendering of OTP file format and setting default font for email documents. This release also contains improvements and some important fixes of the outstanding issues. We would like you to upgrade your document viewer applications with the latest version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. For more details, please continue to read on.
.NET Document Viewer API - New FeaturesGroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.11.0 includes following new features.
- Set default font when rendering Email documents
- Render OTP file format
For more details, please visit API Features.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.11.0 - FixesFollowing are the issues that were found in previous versions and are fixed in version 16.11.0.
- The background is missed for IE 11
- Special characters like accents, umlauts and circumflex are displayed incorrectly when saving specific PDF to HTML
- A ligature is shown incorrectly in HTML produced from PDF
- Invalid characters while rendering Word document into HTML
- Throws unsupported file format exception when loading specific doc file
- Getting exception “File type ‘doc’ is not supported”
- Parameter is not valid exception when rendering xlsx to image
- Extra blank page created when converting DWG to pdf.
- Failed to convert WMF file to image in Asp.Net application
- Incorrect rendering of radio buttons, checkboxes, and their label into Html
- No text when converting Pdf to Html with FontAbsorber
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 16.11.0 - ImprovementsFollowing features are improved in the latest version of document viewer API for .NET.
- Public API of ViewerConfig class
- Rendering CAD (DWG, DXF) documents to Pdf
- Public API of IInputDataHandler interface
- Display HTML pages of two different documents into the same page in browser without overriding CSS classes
Related Links and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API:
- Download - MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package - NuGet Installation
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Forum - Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins - Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends - Open Source Document Viewer Applications