Based on our customers’ feedbacks and suggestions GroupDocs team is pleased to release another version of GroupDocs.Viewer ASP.NET WebForm Front End. With new enhancements and fixes, most of the reported issues have also been resolved in ASP.NET WebForm Front End. We recommend you to download and try the latest version of the application to explore our new and improved functionalities. Let’s have a look at the list of enhancements and fixes.
ASP.NET WebForm Document Viewer – EnhancementsASP.NET WebForm Front End has come with following new features.
- Display all email attachments after mail message in viewer
- Search Functionality in Image based Representation
- Ability to handle relative URl’s
ASP.NET WebForm Front End – FixesFollowing are the issues that are fixed in the latest release.
- Rendering image type file in the HTML based rendering is not working correctly
- Incorrect highlighted mark and font background in IE
- Font color turns to black and zooms incorrectly for first slide in IE
Related Links and Helpful ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends – Open Source Document Viewer Applications