GroupDocs team is excited to announce another amazing monthly release where new document format is added in supported format list, Now Image file Annotation is also introduced. The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET provides support all major annotation types like (Text, Area, Point, Watermark, Strikeout Annotations etc) for Image file along with improvements and fixes. We recommend that download the latest API release to add new exciting features and enhance your application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
Annotation API for .NET - New Features
This monthly release included support for all major Annotation types for Image file**.** GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 16.12.0 is released along with improvement and enhancement. New feature lists are given below.
- Text Annotation
- Point Annotation
- Area Annotation
- Resource Redaction Annotation
- TextField Annotation
- Polyline Annotation
- Watermark Annotation
- Underline Text Annotation
- Text Strikeout Annotation
Document Annotation API - Improvements & Fixes
- wrong Annotation orientation (After export PDF Annotations are shifted to other place)
For more details about supported documents formats to annotate, please visit this article.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - NuGet install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases - Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials - YouTube videos
- [API References](https://apireference.groupdocs.com/"API References") - Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
We always appreciate and welcome to our valuable users to share their feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts and suggestions. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.