GroupDocs team is glad to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET v16.12.0. In this release new file format “Webp” is added in supporting formats list. Monthly release of Document Conversion API is also introducing some improvements like “LZW compression for internal tiff compression " and “Improve memory handling” along with 8 fixes. So why you are waiting just download the new release and use the new exciting features.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API 16.12.0In this monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 16.12.0 added support for Webp file conversion into different document formats and also added new features, Improvements and fixes. Here is the list of changes made in new release.
- Use LZW compression for internal tiff compression
- Improve memory handling
- Converting to image with set DPI options without setting image width and height is producing invalid image
- HideWordTrackedChanges set to ’true’ but still its showing track chnages and markup
- Exception when loading EPUB in multithread
- Exception when converting DWG to PNG in multithread
- Exception is thrown when resizing specific Pdf file
- Convert to HTML from PDF - Words in Bold Letters are not properly displayed
- Pdf to Html conversion formatting issue
- Wrong characters when saving in HTML
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - Nuget install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Video Tutorials - YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Github source code examples
Feedback We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.