We are excited to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.12.0 API new features, Improvements and fixes are introduced in this release. Major changes are done for Spreadsheet and PDF document formats. This monthly release is also introduced enhanced Support for Visual Basic Scripts handling and detection of shapes for Spreadsheet format and watermark text style for PDF document format.In this monthly release 2 new feature are introduced along with 4 improvements and 2 Bug fixes. Download the latest GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API to implement the new and improved features.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.12.0 – New Features
In this monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 16.12.0 new features and improvements are introduced, like support for Shapes Comparison for Spreadsheet format and Watermark Text style changes detection for PDF document format along with improvements. Here are some highlights:
- Added support for Shapes Comparison in Spreadsheet format
- Support of styles to text watermarks in PDF document format
Document Comparison API for .NET 16.12.0 – Improvements
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Improved aligning of presentation format for more precise changes detection
- Remove Text Artifacts from documents before Paragraph absorbation for PDF document format
- Improve set Horizontal Alignment for PDF document format
Document Comparison API – Fixes
This is the list of fixes done in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API for .NET 16.12.0.
- Compile Error on Comparison Document for VB.NET
- Exception: The newChild was created from a different document than the one that created this node.
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.