After spreading the magic of next generation GroupDocs .Net APIs around the globe, the GroupDocs team is happy to announce the release of GroupDocs.Total for .NET which is a complete suit of GroupDocs .NET APIs. In the other words, the GroupDocs.Total for .NET is a compilation of every .NET API offered by GroupDocs. It is compiled on daily basis to ensure that it contains the most up to dated versions of each of our .NET document manipulation APIs. GroupDocs.Total for .NET allows the developers to use all our APIs with a single license. However, they(developers) can order any individual API as well.
The APIs included in GroupDocs.Total
- GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET
- GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET
- GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET
- GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET
- GroupDocs.Signature for .NET
- GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
- GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET
- GroupDocs.Search for .NET
- GroupDocs.Text for .NET
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or greater versions are supported.
Visual Studio 2010 or later can be used to run this project.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer (version 9 or later)
- Google Chrome
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Total for .NET:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Total