We are really pleased to announce the monthly release of GroupDocs.Text for .NET 17.01.0 API. In this release, we have introduced four new features along with an enhancement related to setting extraction mode. GroupDocs.Text now supports extraction from ZIP containers. Not only this, the latest release provides its users with the functionality to search for some text in documents, extracting highlighted text from documents and opening password-protected OneNote sections. Simply Download the latest version and try out all the amazing features of GroupDocs.Text for .NET 17.01.0 API.
GroupDocs.Text For .NET- New Features
The latest release of GroupDocs.Text for .NET API introduces the following new features:
- Ability to search a text
- Ability to extract highlight
- Support for ZIP containers
- Ability to open password-protected OneNote sections
For more information, please see the API features
GroupDocs.Text For .NET- Enhancements
The API has improved the method of setting extraction mode and allows to set extraction mode via enumeration.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Text:
- Download – MSI Package or Zipped DLLs Only
- NuGet – NuGet Package
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples – Github Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Text
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.