We as GroupDocs team is excited to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET v17.1.0. In this release new file format “XPS, SVG and OTS” are added in supported file format list. Monthly release of Document Conversion API is adding new features like " Metered licensing and conversion to gray-scale image". Also introducing some improvements like “memory handling on save and Improved output file name if converting from/to page” along with other four fixes. We recommend our users to download the new release and use the new exciting features to enhance their application.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API 17.1.0In this monthly release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 17.1.0 added support for SVG,OTS and XPS file conversion into different document formats and also added new features like Metered licensing and Gray-scale image conversion, along with Improvements and fixes. Here is the list of changes made in new release.
- Metered licensing
- Implement conversion to Grayscale image
- Implement conversion from OTS
- Implement conversion to XPS
- Implement conversion to SVG
- Improving memory handling on save
- Improving output file name if converting from/to page
- Improve memory handling in documents
- Multipage Tiff is not converted properly to Pdf
- Page mode conversions do not work
- HideWordTrackedChanges not respected when converting from word
- Dpi resolution not respected when converting Cells to Image
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - Nuget install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Video Tutorials - YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Github source code examples
Feedback We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.