Team GroupDocs is really delighted to announce the monthly release of version 17.02.0 of the GroupDocs.Text for .NET API. This version comes up with a number of new features along with an enhancement related to using highlight extraction modes with search functionality. GroupDocs.Text for .NET API has improved the search functionality by adding the ability to search for some text using regular expression and searching a whole word. What’s more exciting is the addition of features dealing with the extraction of highlighted text in documents. You can now extract a highlight to a line’s start/end or with the limited words count.
We recommend you to download the latest version and check out all the improvements and features introduced in this release.
GroupDocs.Text For .NET- New Features
GroupDocs.Text for .NET introduces the following new features in this release:
- Support for extracting text from EPUB documents
- Ability to search with regular expression
- Ability to search the whole word
- Ability to extract a highlight to a line’s start/end
- Ability to extract a highlight with the limited words count
More information about the API and its features can be found here.
GroupDocs.Text For .NET- Enhancements
GroupDocs.Text for .NET has introduced the following enhancement in version 17.02.0 of the API:
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Text:
- Download – MSI Package or Zipped DLLs Only
- NuGet – NuGet Package
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Examples – Github Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Text
As always, you are welcome to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.