GroupDocs team is glad to announce another monthly release where new file formats are added in supported file format list to annotate documents and image. The latest GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.2.0 API now provides support to DICOM, Otp and DjVu with all major annotation types like Text, Area, Point, Watermark and Strikeout Annotations. We recommend our user to download the latest API release to use new exciting features and enhance their application with GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET.
GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET - New FeaturesThis monthly release is providing support for all major Annotation types for DICOM, Otp and DjVu file formats. GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET 17.2.0 is also providing Metered licensing. Major changes are lists are given below. For more details about supported documents formats to annotate , please visit this article.
- DICOM documents support added
- Otp documents support added
- DjVu documents support added
- Metered licensing support introduced
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Annotation:
- Download - MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet - NuGet install
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Examples/Showcases - Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials - YouTube videos
- API References - Annotation API References
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET