We are is glad to announce another release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET v17.2.0. In this monthly release new file formats “Mobi and PDF/A” are added in supported file format list. This monthly release of Document Conversion API is introducing new features like ” Settings for different horizontal and vertical resolution when converting to image formats” and “conversion to PDF with setting for PDF file format” along with other five fixes. We recommend our users to download the new release and use the new exciting features to enhance their application.
GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API 17.2.0
This release of GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET 17.2.0 Implemented conversion from Mobi file extension into different document formats, also added new features like Horizontal and Vertical resolutions for conversions to Image formats. 5 fixes are also included in this monthly release. Here is the list of changes made in new release.
- Conversion to PDF with setting for PDF file format
- Conversion of PDF-A file to PDF
- Implemented conversion from Mobi
- Settings for different horizontal and vertical resolution when converting to image
- When converting a Cell to Pdf, the sheet is split into multiple pdf pages
- System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException when adding shape to slide and saving
- Converting TXT to any format with limiting pages produces wrong output
- Exception when trying to access SaveOptions.ConvertFileType
- Conversion from TIF to PNG is not as expected
kindly note that from this release and onward DPI setting property is no more available for image conversion, new advance property added to set the image Horizontal Resolution and Vertical Resolution. Example code is shown in below snippet.
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Conversion:
- Downloads – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Conversion
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
We always welcome you to share your feedback to improve this product. We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.