We are delighted to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API with some exciting new features. GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.3.0 supports rendering of VSTX and VSSX file formats. The latest version also supports metered licensing, size adjustment options for CAD files, removing annotation when rendering PDF documents, hide/show tracked changes when rendering Word documents and much more. Please continue to explore more about GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.3.0.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.3.0 - New FeaturesGroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.3.0 came up with following new features.
- VSTX file format support
- VSSX file format support
- Size adjustment options when rendering CAD documents
- Integrate metered licensing
- Delete annotations when rendering PDF documents
- Get original PDF document without annotations
- Hide/show tracked changes when rendering Word documents
- Hide/show tracked changes when rendering a Word document as PDF
For more details, please visit API Features.
.NET Document Viewer API - Improvements & FixesFollowing are the improvements and fixes in this latest version of the API.
- Improvement - Removal of the members marked as obsolete in previous versions
- Bug - Color filling isn’t displayed for some objects
- Bug - IgnoreResourcePrefixForCss is ignored when rendering Word documents
- Bug - Issue in HtmlResourcePrefix when rendering .msg file
- Bug - Character’s size issue when rendering PDF document into HTML
- Bug - Email attachments are not found when setting UsePdf to true
Related Links and ResourcesWe have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API.
- Download - MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package - NuGet Installation
- Documentation - Product Docs
- Forum - Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins - Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends - Open Source Document Viewer Applications