We are glad to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.2.0 API with eight new features like support of Imaging DjVu file format, Formulas, Smart Art and image comparison in spreadsheet document introduced, also providing support for “VBA Controls” in Document Comparison API v17.2.0. This monthly release is adding two improvements like “Improve comparison changes detection for Paragraphs” along with five major fixes. Detailed information is listed below. Click here to download the latest API.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.2.0 – Major Changes
This monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.2.0 introducing new features and improvements, like Formulas, Smart Art comparison support and Integrate Metered licensing, along with improvements and fixes. Here are some highlights:
Comparison API for .NET 17.2.0 – New Features
- Integrate Metered licensing
- Support of comparing Text Font in Watermarks in PDF document
- Added support for Formulas for spreadsheet
- Comments support for Spreadsheet
- Images Comparison in spreadsheet
- Support for Smart Art in spreadsheet
- Chart support for spreadsheet
- VBA Controls support for spreadsheet
Document Comparison API for .NET 17.2.0 – Improvements
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Added improved support of Imaging DjVu
- Improved comparison changes detection for Paragraphs
Document Comparison API – Fixes
This is the list of fixes done in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API for .NET 17.2.0.
- Fixd bug when some lines are deleted or inserted where it should not be like
- when first line of paragraph don’t have indent but should have
- component change its page but dont change its position but should be
- first line of paragraph use as not paragraph line
- text from tables use twice with simple paragraphs
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.