We are really excited to announce the release of GroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.3.0 API. This regular monthly release comes up with around nine features, bug fixes and enhancements. Version 17.03 of the API has optimized the fuzzy and regex search functionality. The API now supports all the methods in previous index versions. Well, that’s not just all! the API has also added some exciting features like implementation of numeric range search feature, limiting the number of search results and implementation of functions about the relationship between max mistake count and word length for Fuzzy Search.
We strongly suggest you to download the latest version of the API and check out all the features introduced in this release.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET – New Features
GroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.03.0 introduces the following new features in this release:
- Implement flow for support all methods in previous index versions
- Implement Numeric Range search feature
- Implement function related to relation between max mistake count and word length for Fuzzy Search
- Implement limitation for number of search results
For further details, please visit Features Overview.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET version 17.03.0 – Enhancements
This latest release has improved the API by implementing optimization of both fuzzy and regex search.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Search:
- Download – MSI Package
- Zipped DLLs Download – DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Install
- Documentation – API docs
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples and Open Source Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Search