In order to enhance developers experience, we are pleased to announce a monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 17.3.0. This release comes with valuable features that enhance API usability. Now, the document assembling API supports XML files of general form. We would recommend you to download and integrate this latest release.
GroupDocs.Assembly for Java 17.3.0 – Features
Following features are introduced in the latest release:
- Support document assembly for Plain Text file formats
- Support document assembly for HTML file formats
- Support document assembly for XML files of general form
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – Jar File
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We’d like to hear your valuable feedback. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.