Team GroupDocs is really pleased to announce the release of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET version 17.3.0. There are four enhancements and one new feature introduced in this regular monthly release. GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET now allows its users to read thumbnails in supported document formats. The API has been enhanced to update and remove EXIF metadata faster. Not only this, the API has also been improved to load only the existing metadata keys in PDF class beside adding the ability to lazy load Document info property for Document formats.
So, what are you waiting for? simply download the latest release and enjoy a better experience with the API through the features and enhancements introduced in this version.
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET 17.03 – New Features
Version 17.3.0 of GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET API has introduced a single feature related to reading thumbnails. The API now allows its users to read thumbnails in documents formats. More details about the supported formats and how a thumbnail is read can be found here.
The API – Enhancements
GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET introduces the following enhancements in version 17.03 of the API:
- Load DocumentInfo property using lazy loading pattern in document formats
- Load only existing metadata keys into PdfMetadata class
- Faster deleting of EXIF metadata
- Faster updating of EXIF metadata
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Metadata for .NET.
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – API Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Source Code Examples, Plugins, and Metadata Editor Application
- Video Tutorials – YouTube API Videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs Metadata