Team GroupDocs is really pleased to announce another regular monthly release of GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 17.3.0. This release comes with some very exciting features to enhance the usability of the API. The latest version now supports document assembly for both HTML and text documents. We recommend you to download and integrate this latest release.
GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET 17.3.0 – Features
Following features are introduced in the latest release:
- Support document assembly for Plain Text file formats
- Support document assembly for HTML file formats
For a complete list of features supported by the API, read the API features here.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Assembly:
- Download – MSI Package as well as Zipped DLLs
- NuGet – Nuget install
- Documentation – Product Documentation
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases – Github source code examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube videos
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Assembly
We observe your feedback carefully, please share your feedback about this Document Generation API. We will be happy to know your thoughts and we will try to enhance your experience with the API. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.