We are pleased to announce the monthly release of version 17.04.0 of the GroupDocs.Text for .NET API. This version comes up with a major feature related to the implementation of the architecture to read structured text in documents. The API now allows reading structured text in different file formats like text documents, presentations, spread sheets and emails. For a better user experience with the text extraction API, we recommend you to download and integrate the latest version of the API.
GroupDocs.Text For .NET 17.04 - New FeaturesGroupDocs.Text for .NET introduces the following new features in this release:
- Reading structured text from spread sheets
- Reading structured text from presentations
- Reading structured text from text documents
- Reading structured text from emails
More information about the API and its features can be found here.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Text:
- Download - MSI Package or Zipped DLLs Only
- NuGet - NuGet Package
- [Documentation](https://docs.groupdocs.com/"GroupDocs.Text Documentation") - Product Docs
- Examples - Github Source Code Examples
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Video Tutorials
- Product Support Forum – Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Text