We are happy to announce that GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.4.0 is available for download. This version allows you to access and render layouts in a CAD document. We have also introduced the option to specify Text Overflow modes when rendering cells document into HTML. Furthermore, 15 improvements and fixes have significantly enhanced the performance of the API. For a complete list of new features, improvements, and changes in the API, please read our release notes.
GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.4.0 – New Features
In GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.4.0, we have introduced following new features.
- Option for specifying output quality when rendering DjVu documents into PDF
- Rendering layouts in CAD documents
- Managing text overflow mode when rendering Cells documents
- ONE file format support
- DJVU format support
.NET Document Viewer API – Improvements & Fixes
Following is the list of improvements and fixes included in this version of the API.
- Improvement – CellsOptions.ShowGridLines property does not work when rendering Cells to PDF
- Improvement – Setting that switches on more accurate rendering of pdf documents
- Improvement – Added code examples to CellsOptions class’s documentation comments
- Improvement – Added code examples to PdfOptions class’s documentation comments
- Fix – Aspose.Pdf 10.7: incorrect rendering of hieroglyphs when converting PDF to JPEG and HTML
- Fix – IgnoreResourcePrefixForCss is ignored when rendering PDF documents
- Fix – Content is missing when rendering PDF document into HTML
- Fix – Header of Word document is not rendered in output HTML or image
- Fix – Overflow text is not visible when rendering excel sheet to HTML
- Fix – Issue with underline text when rendering PDF into HTML
- Fix – Aspose.Slides 17.1.0: Black background when rendering pps or ppt to image
- Fix – Incorrect resource relative path when rendering to Html
- Fix – HTMLSaveOptions.DefaultFont setting doesn’t work properly
- Fix – Failed to convert djvu file to pdf in the Asp.Net application.
Related Links and Resources
We have a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on document viewer API.
- Download – MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- NuGet Package – NuGet Installation
- Documentation – Product Docs
- Forum – Technical Support Forum
- Video Tutorials – YouTube Videos
- Example / Plugins – Github Source Code Examples
- Sample Front Ends – Open Source Document Viewer Applications
As always, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to write on our forum.