Team GroupDocs is really pleased to announce another regular monthly release of GroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.4.0 API. We have introduced two new features in this release. The API has extended its search functionality and it now allows using date ranges in search. Another exciting feature introduced in this release is the ability to define table discrete function as step function while performing search operation. We suggest you to download the latest version of the API and check out all the features introduced in this release.
GroupDocs.Search for .NET - New FeaturesGroupDocs.Search for .NET 17.4.0 introduces the following new features in this release:
- Implementation of using Dates Ranges in search
- Implementation of defining TableDiscreteFunction class as step function
For further details, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and ResourcesHere are a few channels and resources for you to download, try, learn and get technical support on GroupDocs.Search:
- Download - MSI Package
- Zipped DLLs Download - DLLs
- NuGet - NuGet Install
- Documentation - API docs
- Examples/Plugins/Showcases - Source Code Examples and Open Source Application
- Video Tutorials - YouTube Videos
- Product Support Forum - Technical Support Forum for GroupDocs.Search