We are glad to announce another monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.3.0 API with Three new features like support of “Compare DICOM format by Comparison.Imaging” and “Apply/Discard changes for DICOM format”, also providing support for “summary page for images”. This monthly release is adding Four improvements like “comparison of result and original files in Images” and “process absorbing of tables with merged cells” along with fixes. Detailed information is listed below. Please Click here to download the latest API.
GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.3.0 – Major Changes
This monthly release of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET 17.3.0 introducing new features and improvements, like “Compare DICOM format by Comparison.Imaging” along with improvements like “Add ability for comparison of result and original files in Imaging.Tests” and fixes. Here are some highlights:
Comparison API for .NET 17.3.0 – New Features
- Add ability of comparing DICOM documents by Comparison.Imaging
- Apply/Discard changes for DICOM format
- Add summary page to images streams
Improvements and Fixes
These are the features that are improved in the latest version of the GroupDocs.Comparison API.
- Implement the process absorbing of tables with merged cells
- Add ability for comparison of result and original files in Imaging.Tests
- Add localize exceptions for wrong passwords while opening documents for Cells, Words, Slides and PDF
- Improved public API
- PDF files with tables and footer lines generating unexpected output – Fix
For more details about supported document formats, please visit Features Overview.
Available Channels and Resources
Here are a few channels and resources for you to download, learn, try and get technical support on GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API:
- Downloads-MSI Package and Zipped DLLs
- Nuget Package -NuGet Install
- Documentation -Product Docs
- Video Tutorials -YouTube Videos
- Support Forum -Technical Support Forum
- Example / Plugins-Github source code examples
You are always welcome to share your feedback and suggestions to improve this product, we take it very seriously and try to incorporate it as much as its possible for upcoming releases . We will be happy to know your thoughts. Just create a forum thread and our dedicated support team will be there to respond.